Telling stories that help people fall in love with Microsoft and the things we make.
Developing credibility for our offerings and unique point of view across our priorities.
Expanding our audience by broadening our outlet mix, and increasing our investment in amplified communications.
Engaging employee ambassadors and broader range of new influencers.
Experimenting in new mediums like visual storytelling, podcasts, and new channels.
Increasing global storytelling by using data and insights and featuring local customers.
Respond quicklying, being adaptable, and learning.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
› Communication Strategy Setting, Planning & Execution Support for all CEE markets, reporting to the CEE Communications Director
› Storytelling & Messaging for both Earned and Owned Media:
› Media Strategy & Relations:
› Crisis, Issues, & Change Management Communications:
› Digital Communications Partnership & Collaboration:
› Employee communications:
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• At least 8-10 years of proven leadership in developing a corporate image strategy and solid corporate communications experience
• Awareness of and experience dealing with government and public affairs issues
• Experience managing media relations
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Business background and marketing experience
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) required with emphasis in journalism, public relations, marketing, or communications
• Knowledge of Microsoft products and the technology industry is strongly preferred
• Current knowledge of digital communications techniques and social media engagement is preferred
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!