Μία θέση εργασίας στην Coca-Cola 3Ε
Health & Safety Environment Coordinator – PRO010685
Coca-ColaHellenic is one of the world’s largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billionunit cases, operations in 28 countries, serving a population of approximately 560 million people.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Greece and a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group. Since it’s founding in1969, the company operates in the Greek market aiming to add value to its consumers, customers, employees and suppliers and also contribute substantially and effectively in the Greek economy and the local communities, where itoperates.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon bottles, distributes and trades the Coca-Cola Company products, along with a range of its own products, such as the juices Amita and Frulite, the bottled water AVRA, Tsakiris potato snacks as well as products in cooperation with other companies, such as the ready to drink coffee illy cafe, the mixersTuborg and Schweppes, the energy drink Monster and the tea Nestea.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Site H&S and Environment (HSE) Coordinator at Volos plant. The HSE Coordinator has responsibility to support our company’s commitment to further improve H&S and Environment performance by advising site lead team and employees on the practical implementation of country and group safety practices and on compliance with in-country HSE regulatory requirements. Ensure HSE culture is in place.
- Coordinate development, implementation and maintenance of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 certifiable management systems at site level.
- Ensure appropriate HSE standards and procedures arein place and followed.
- Maintain site level HSE Regulatory ComplianceRegister, and ensure that site has appropriate permits, consents and licencesas required under national H&S legislation.
- Review and maintain site level HSE correctiveaction plans and progress.
- Provide advice and input to incident investigations and ensure corrective action plans are in place and implemented.
- Coordinate production and periodic review of RiskAssessments identifying work related hazards and appropriate controlmechanisms.
- Actively promote the importance of ‘Near-Miss’ and‘Near Loss’ reporting, investigation, and feedback.
- Establish, train employees and coordinate H&S inspections for unsafe conditions and/or unsafe behaviours.
- Ensure implementation of all HSE related KBIs.
- Prepare HSE performance reports for site Management; identify trends and patterns across the site as well as recommendations for improvement.
- Provide input to training needs analysis for site employees and facilitates HSE workshops/training programs as per needs.
- Keep him/her self updated on new HSE countrylegislative requirements, group and industry best practices
- Actively promote HSE culture across the site.Establish, train employees and coordinate H&S inspections for unsafe conditions or behaviors.
- – Establishesand maintains productive relationships that all levels both internally andexternally.
- Ensures continuous process improvement. Learns andimplements successful practices while shares own plant successful practiceswithin CC Hellenic
- Fully understand country CSR program and promoteacross site employees
- – Degree preferably in Engineering, Food technology/science from AEI or TEI with theright to undertake the Safety Coordinator role as per national legalrequirement
- – Recognized Health & Safety qualification, meeting at least national legislative requirement.
- – Knowledge of key Health & Safety practices and associated legislative requirements atnational level is essential.
- – 3-4 years working experience in the field of production management in a beverage/softdrinks or similar process manufacturing company desirable. A site Health andSafety management position desirable.
- – Very good PC skills
- – Fluency in English is required
- – Enthusiastic with the ability to drive and enforce standards and influence people
- – Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good relations at all levels both internally and externally.
- – Abilityto prioritize, plan and implement own work with little direct supervision.
- – Abilityto deliver training courses to all levels of employee essential
- – Abilityto investigate and identify root causes behind H&S issues/ incidents anddevelop pragmatic options for resolution.
- – Abilityto organize and manage mixed ability teams in order to solve specific H&Srelated problems.
- – Good time management skills are essential
- – Audio/visualskills in presentation of information and training material are essential.
- – Highly motivated and flexible in approach, a team player with an excellent customerservice approach
– Post-graduate studies in Health & Safety /Environment mgt desirable
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equalopportunities employer. Your applicationis held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protectionlegislation. References will not be takenup without your explicit permission.
Θέση εργασίας : Production
Βασική τοποθεσία : GR-Μαγνησία-Βόλος
Πρόγραμμα απασχόλησης εργαζομένου : Πλήρης απασχόληση
Δημοσίευση θέσης : 24 Οκτ 2014, 2:14:34 μμ
Ημερομηνία λήξης δημοσίευσης : 2 Νοε 2014, 11:59:00 μμ