To expand its team, the employer is looking for an Electrician (m/f) full-time at the earliest possible time!
Electrician(m/f) (ID: BY-536-BAU)
- Wiring the control cabinets according to ladders
- Cabling of HVAC systems
- Error detection and correction
- Electrical Installation
- German language skills minimum A2
- Professional training as Electronic Technician (m/f)
- Alternatively professional experience
- Driving Licence Class B is required
- Motivation and willingness to work
- Working independently
- Flexibility due to temporary use on work sites in the greater Munich area
Frame conditions and benefits for employees:
- Possibility of a permanent contract
- Working hours: full-time (40 hours/week)
- Over-tariff payment, between 11,00-19,00€/hour
- Varied activities in a dynamic and motivated team
Location:94121 Salzweg,Bavaria, Germany
Please send your application in German or English to:
ZAV-IPS-Bayern@arbeitsagentur.de by referring to BY-536-BAU.
For further assistance, please contact us. We´ll be happy to provide further assistance.
The International Placement Service Bavaria supports your job-seeking in Germany. We are a department of the German Federal Employment Agency. Our services are free of charge. Citizens of EU Member states may have the possibility to receive financial support (for example travel expenses, language course).