Έχεις προϋπηρεσία στον Ποιοτικό Έλεγχο τροφίμων, φαρμακευτικών ή άλλων προϊόντων και πάθος με την στατιστική ανάλυση δεδομένων;
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment. You can join the most Unique and Innovative team and gain valuable experience and good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
In the context of your responsibilities, you will need to:
- Execute the qualitative qualification of RRP products overlapping with project engineer and validation engineer during handover projects, in order to ensure that the new industrialized process/product moves in production respecting the PMI quality standards.
- Establish monitoring system to track all QA KPI and ensure visibility on critical process along the organization. Ensure reporting alignment with other RRP affiliate and collaborate with central function for the development of new reporting tool.
- Perform statistical investigations and ad hoc studies aimed ot improve manufacturing process. Lead training to the whole organization in the field of statistics and SPC in order to continuously sustain the CI Organization. Operate as a point of reference for all the SPC and statistics concepts and ensure the support for ad hoc request.
- Establish a system to identify, record and evaluate internal or external quality complaints and investigate and resolve critical deviations. Define and implement a monitoring system for consumer and customer complaints through when appropriate historical data and trend analysis to identify potential deviations and preventive actions. Ensure execution and update of monthly, weekly and on demand quality reports.
- Establish data & trend analysis program for semi-finished and finished products in order to assure the process compliance with PMI Quality Requirements and collaborate with manufacturing for the implementation of corrective and preventive actions in case of trend deviations.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Greece. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is the largest tobacco products’ producer in Greece. It employs directly and indirectly approximately 800 employees.
86 years after its establishment, Papastratos continues its successful course in the tobacco products’ market having talented people, outstanding international and domestic brands –such as the world leader Marlboro, the historical ASSOS and the innovative potentially reduced risk product IQOS– , a unique corporate culture, the know-how and international experience of PMI and its long history. In 2016 Papastratos was nominated as the “#1 Most Admired Company” in Greece, by the Greek edition of Fortune magazine.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.