Established in 1989, Teleperformance Greece is the very first company to introduce Contact Center Outsourcing services in Greece and by far, the largest in the local market. In 1997 we joined Teleperformance Group and by 2002, it became the Regional Headquarters for Teleperformance Operations for South Europe & the Middle-East. Awarded for our “Culture of Multiculturalism” Teleperformance Greece is a multinational environment that employs more than 8.200 staff members representing over 91 nationalities and supporting in 36 languages and dialects in over 140 markets.
Not only do we dominate the Global Market in Customer Care sector, we have been honored and recognized by several awards which reflect our dedication and success as an international company.
We are expanding in North of Greece and we are opening our brand-new premises in Thessaloniki. We are now seeking for experienced individual with leadership skills and strong team spirit to join our Customer Support team as a Spanish speaking Supervisor.
- To assist advisors to respond on customers’ inquires by offering guidance and solutions.
- To maintain the quality and efficiency in the Client Service Centre by consistently evaluating performance, coaching associates based on transaction monitoring and providing valuable feedback to all levels.
- To gather feedback from CSSs regarding on emerging issues and to escalate to local Management and our Client.
- To suggest and inform the Management Team in any matters related to improving revenue generation and of course customer satisfaction.
- To follow and apply regulations and policies regarding personal data, confidentiality and security.
- To meet with the team on a regular basis so as to evaluate weekly/monthly results and to discuss future goals and achievements.
- To control day to day staffing and to create coverage plans in cooperation with Work Force Management Department in order to determine effective options and to manage adherence.
- To motivate and inspire the team by leading by example & by offering incentive opportunities.
- To attend all trainings published by the client.
- Spanish at a native level
- Complete fluency in English language
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant contact center position.
- Experience in managing a team would surely be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Contact Center environment.
- Availability to work in rotating shifts, overtime, on weekends and on Bank Holidays.
- Strong familiarity with new technologies.
- Competitive Monthly Salary.
- Monthly performance Bonus Scheme.
- Public health insurance coverage.
- Modern working environment.
- Extra payment for overtime & Bank Holidays.
- Special discounts and offers as for all TP Greece employees.
Does this sound interesting? Send us NOW an updated version of your CV in English, along with a motivation letter to Nikoletta Georgiou <email@example.com>