Motor Oil Hellas (MOH), through its evolution, is now considered as one of the major contributors to the domestic economy and a key market player. The extraordinary success that MOH has achieved can be largely attributed to its Personnel. At MOH we strive to develop our people to their highest potential, through continuous education and assignment of challenging projects.
We are currently searching for passionate Graduate Chemical Engineers to join our team at Motor Oil.
At the MOH’s Graduate Scheme, the Graduate Chemical Engineer will have the opportunity to join the group’s Refinery in Corinth, collaborating closely with experienced engineers for the technical projects’ planning and execution. After the completion of this period, Graduates will be joining the Supply and Trading team at Motor Oil’s HQs located in Maroussi, enhancing their skillset across all the operating functions of oil’s supply and trading.
- Bachelor’s University degree in Chemical Engineering
- Master’s degree in one of the abovementioned disciplines will be considered an asset
- Proficient use of MS Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Inner drive to excel in your career
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Accountability and results orientation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability
Thank you for your interest towards our organization your application will be carefully reviewed and only selected candidates matching the position’s needs will be contacted.
All together, we shape the future of energy!